Together with his long standing insurance broker they created Booth Cover. Australia’s only 100% dedicated photo booth industry insurance. A product made by the industry for the industry coupled with expert advice and support to ensure photo booth operators businesses are properly protected.
As a supporter of the Australian Photo Booth Industry we are proud to be a sponsor of BoothCon.
I'm a professional get me professional cover.
Co - Owner and Operations Manager
Co - Owner and Insurance Underwriter and Broker
Steven Nelson has worked in insurance for over 40 years. Since 2010 he has looked after photo booth businesses for their insurance needs. His knowledge, experience and contacts are the reason why Booth Cover has Australia’s best dedicated photo booth insurance products.
At Booth Cover we also agree to abide by the National Insurance Brokers Association (NIBA) Code of Practice
If you have any complaints about our service to you, please contact Frans by email email@example.com. If we are unable to resolve your complaint, you are able to speak with the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS) on 1800 367 287 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
What do you define as a ''photo booth'' for insurance purposes?
When is a photo booth not a ''photo booth'' for insurance purposes?
I run various types of photo booths, which cover should I take out?
- Public/Products Liability is an absolute necessity as it protects you from potentially disastrous exposures.
- General Property is strongly recommended as it protects the equipment you generate your income from.
- Electronic Equipment Breakdown is prudent if you use valuable equipment as it may be expensive to repair or replace should it break down unexpectedly.
- Trailer cover may be prudent if you use an expensive trailer as your motor usually excludes accidental damage to trailers.
- Marine/Air Transit cover would be recommended if you import booths from overseas and the supplier does not include insurance cover while in transit.
I built my own photo booth, will you insure me?
I use my photo booth cameras for general photography use, are they covered?
Is my photo booth covered when being transported in a hire car or non company owned vehicle?
Do you do business car insurance?
What other insurance cover can you help me with?
I have other non photo booth businesses, can you offer me insurance?
I have other services and products I offer which work in conjunction with my photo booth (eg DJ, photography, videography) can you insure me?
Sounds good - get me a quote!
We can customise any policy to cover all your businesses insurance needs.