Please Note: All quotes take 2 business days, and unfortunately we are not able to backdate coverage.
01. General Information
Does the Photo Booth occupation and business description accurately describe all aspects of the risk?
Before the insured enters into an insurance contract, they have a duty to tell us anything that they know, or could reasonably be expected to know, that may effect our decision to insure them and on what terms
Client Street Adress
Client Suburb / Postcode
Where Is Your Work Performed?
02. Compulsory Insurance Types
Public and Products Liability
Public and Products Liability Limit
Select Public and Products Liability Limit$5,000,000$10,000,000$20,000,000
Choose number of photo booths1234567891011121314151617181920
What percentage of turnover is paid to bona fide subcontractors?
03. Optional Insurance Types
Electronic Equipment Breakdown
Sum Insured(AU $)
Select TypePhoto BoothCameraTabletFlashShellPrinterKioskVideo SwitcherLensWireless HDMIOther (Please Specify)
Description (e.g. Apple iPad Pro)
Add itemRemove item
04. Business Information
05. Policy Information
Policy Inception Date
06. Insured's Information
Insured's First Name
Insured's last Name
Insured's Email Address
Insured's Phone Number
07. Other Questions
1. Has this been done in the last 12 months?
2. Is electronic equipment regularly maintained/serviced/repaired?
3. Is electronic equipment in good working order?
4. Are subcontractors required to carry their own liability insurance?
5. Has the insured or any director or partner involved with the business or any other business experienced any claims or are aware of any circumstances including regulatory investigations that could give rise to a claim that may have been covered by this policy?
6. Has the insured or any director or partner involved with the Business or any other business have in the past 5 years ever been declared bankrupt or insolvent?
7. Has the insured or any director or partner involved with the Business or any other business have in the past 5 years ever been convicted, charged or cautioned in respect of any criminal offence other than a motoring offence?
8. Has the insured or any director or partner involved with the Business or any other business have in the past 5 years ever had any previous insurer decline a proposal, refuse to renew a policy or impose special terms or conditions?
9. Has the insured or any director or partner involved with the Business or any other business have in the past 5 years ever been convicted of any offence relating to the Health and Safety of their employees or members of the public in connection with their business?
10. Does the Insured erect/dismantle Scaffolding and/or Fall Arrest Protection Systems?
11. Does the Insured work or operate the business outside of Australia?
12. Will the insured hold the relevant qualitifications/licenses (if required) for undertalking all aspects of their work?
13. Does the insured employ any staff that they will hire or subcontract out to other?
14. How much industry experience does the insured have?
Choose an option...1 year2 years3 years
15. Does the insured or subcontractors of the insured carry out any hot works?
16. Has the insured imported any of their photo booths from overseas?
What Country Was the Photo Booth Imported From?
17. Does the Insured sell, distribute, or hire out any other products or services that are not specific to the photo booth industry? (e.g. DJ, Photography, Videography)
18. Does the Insured have property belong to others in their physical and legal control? (e.g. borrowing a photo booth or other property from someone)
19. Does the Insured manufacture, import, supply, distribute or sell any products?